Bean 3D Printer even 2017-11-02T10:13:11+00:00
Bean 3D Printer
The Ultimate Consumer SLA 3D Printer
High resolution affordable LCD SLA printer for everyone
Funded $809,757 Now on Indiegogo!
- Desktop LCD SLA 3D printer:
Use a LCD panel to project slices of the 3D file onto the resin container.
- PSP-D Technology:
New version of Titan 2’s PSP (passive self-peeling) Technology. Only Teflon film needs to be replaced.
- Pre-calibrated with a spring loaded self-leveling build platform
- High resolution 2K LCD panel coupled with a purple 405nm LED lamp
- Average power consumption: 50W
- Web Based software can control and monitor by mobile devices
- Special formulated 3DSR resins
- Machine Size: 8 in x 8 in x 16 in (20 cm x 20 cm x 40 cm)
- Weight: 15 pounds (6.67 Kg)
- XY resolution: 50μm
- Z resolution: 10μm
- Maximum Build Size: 2.7 in x 4.7 in (12.1 cm x 6.8 cm) x 5.9 in (15 cm) height
- Printing speed: 1 ~ 2 cm per hour at a layer thickness of 50 microns
3D Printer Comparison Chart
Rewards of Bean 3D Printer on Indiegogo